Email the Artist: email@example.com
This call for entries is closed as of March 14, 2019
WSG members may submit up to five (5) jpeg images or one (1) video of their work for the Annual Members Image Show. Please carefully review the instructions below for preparing media. If you need assistance, please contact a team member at the email listed below. New members are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to show their work, and for all members to show current work and receive feedback from the audience. DC area gallerists, curators, collectors, and art representatives will be invited to attend. During intermission, refreshments will be provided, and WSG members are welcome to bring light fare to share.
- Presentations are limited to 5 minutes and members must be in attendance during their presentation.
- You may speak during your presentation or let your images/video speak for you.
- Images must be in jpeg format and sized to 1000 pixels on the longest side, with a resolution of 72 dpi. You can use the following online tool to resize your images: https://www.befunky.com/create/resize-image/
- Videos must be in mp4 format and no more than 5 minutes long. You can use the following online tool to convert your video: https://convertio.co/mp4-converter/
- Please include: title, dimensions, medium, and year for each image, as well as artist’s name and website.
- Please email all materials, information, and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
All images and videos will be arranged in a single PowerPoint presentation and will include a title page and notice of copyright protection for each artist. Audience members can talk with artists during intermission or at the show.
First to Submit, First to Show! Maximum 20 Presenters
2019 ANNUAL MEMBERS IMAGE SHOW INFORMATION
Presented by Washington Sculptors Group at Harvard’s Center for Hellenic Studies
Sunday, April 14, 2019, 4 – 7pm
Harvard’s Center for Hellenic Studies – House A
3100 Whitehaven St NW
Washington, DC 20008
Free and open to the public
Parking on premises and Whitehaven Street