Why Join Washington Sculptors Group?
- Apply to all juried WSG exhibitions.
- Participate in monthly WSG educational programs, annual meeting and social events.
- Receive Washington Sculptors Newsletter three times a year.
- Receive emails containing information of special interest to members.
- Have ready access to non-WSG opportunities notices on the WSG Website
- Post images and information about their work in the Member Gallery on the WSG website.
- Be included in the WSG membership directory.
- Use the WSG member mailing list, once per year (email your request for mailing labels to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to your mailing).
- Attend WSG workshops, seminars, lectures, and other educational and professional programs on art law, welding, glass making, mold making, public art, career development, marketing strategies, and creating presentations.
- Receive reduced membership fees for partnering arts organizations: ISC (International Sculpture Center – 15%), WPA/DC (Washington Project for the Arts – 10%), IA&A (International Arts & Artists – 10%), Sculptors Inc of Baltimore ($10 off), Philadelphia Sculptors Group, New England Sculptors Group, and Tri-State Sculptors Group upon request.
- Access WSG’s online discussion group. On this site, you may post messages to other members. You can receive individual posts, a once-daily digest, or view your messages on the web.