The Washington Sculptor
The Washington Sculptor is published three times per calendar year and numbered 1, 2 and 3 (Winter, Spring and Fall respectively). Publishing your accomplishments is a great membership benefit. Please submit news about your exhibits, publications, honors and commissions for publication.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Washington Sculptors Group: A Year in Review
- Eric Celarier interviews Allison Nance of The Nicholson Project
- Featured WSG member: Elizabeth Vorlicek
- Organic Geometry: A Nancy Frankel Tribute
Members can send news items for inclusion in the newsletter by emailing email@example.com or using the online form below.
Image Requirements: Attach a high resolution (300 dpi) image from the show, commission, or honor. The file should be named with your name, sculpture title, material, and size.
Other Requirements: Please provide the following information (in this order) in the body of the email.
- Artist name
- Title of show or award
- Name of Curator/Juror/Writer (if applicable)
- Location: Gallery name, address, phone number, website or other information.
- Opening & Closing dates of show
- Opening Reception/Artist Talk date and time
You must be logged-in with your WSG membership credentials to view this form.
The Washington Sculptor archive is a record of our exhibitions, calls, member exhibitions and accomplishments.