Email the Artist: email@example.com
Postponed until fall 2020
Harvard’s Center for Hellenic Studies – House A
3100 Whitehaven St NW, Washington, DC 20008
Parking on premises and Whitehaven Street
Free and open to the public
Submission Deadline: Friday, March 20th
WSG members may submit up to five (5) jpeg images or one (1) video of their work for the Annual Members’ Image Show. Please carefully review the instructions below for preparing media. If you need assistance, contact a team member at the email listed below. New members are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to show their work, and for all members to show current work and receive feedback from the audience. DC area gallerists, curators, collectors, and art representatives will be invited to attend. Refreshments will be served during intermission, and WSG members are welcome to bring light fare to share.
- Presentations are limited to 5 minutes, and members must be in attendance during their presentation.
- You may speak during your presentation or let your images/video speak for you.
- Images must be in jpeg format and sized to 1000 pixels on the longest side, with a resolution of 72 dpi. You can use the following online tool to resize your images: https://www.befunky.com/create/resize-image/
- Videos must be in mp4 format and no more than 5 minutes long. You can use the following online tool to convert your video: https://convertio.co/mp4-converter/
- Please include: title, dimensions, medium, and year for each image, as well as artist’s name and website.
- Please email all materials, information, and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.orgAll images and videos will be arranged in a single PowerPoint presentation and will include a title page and notice of copyright protection for each artist. Audience members are encouraged to speak with artists during intermission or at the event.The WASHINGTON SCULPTORS GROUP (WSG) is a non-profit organization founded in 1984 to promote an awareness and understanding of sculpture. To achieve this goal, WSG fosters the exchange of ideas between sculptors, collectors, art representatives, and the public by organizing exhibitions and events that are free and open to the public.WSG plans, manages, and promotes 3-4 juried and curated exhibitions each year in galleries, museums and alternative spaces throughout the greater Washington, DC area, in cooperation with other local arts organizations. These high-quality exhibitions give our members opportunities to show their work and raise their visibility within the greater Washington DC region.Photo Credit: Blue/Sky, 2016, Copyright © 2017 Fabiola Alvarez Yurcisin.